Thursday 29 August 2013

Beauty

Are you having a problem with your eye makeup creasing, smudging, running, fading, or sweating off? Pain in the butt! Don't even get me started... I used to have this problem all the time. That is, until I discovered this little miracle product. Want me to tell you about it?
For women like myself with small eyes, creasing, smudging, and running is a big problem. I've tried everything, but nothing seemed to help. Even women with larger, fuller looking eyes this can pose an annoying problem. No one wants to be concerned about the way they look, it brings down your confidence.
If you feel confident in the way you look though, the world is yours for the taking. This product will keep you feeling that way all day long. Here is how I found the product.
As luck would have it, I happened to come across a free facial spa and makeover coupon at the Estee Lauder counter. The Esthetician who did my eye makeup used a "Double Wear ShadowCreme" in Ivory Lace color as the base for my eye makeup. I was amazed.
First off, it's a beautiful base and one that you can wear as is. The "ShadowCreme" comes in various colors, but I like this one the most. It's neutral but has just a hint of shimmer, really illuminating your eyes.
The real magic though, happens when you apply eye shadow on top of it. Just apply as you would normally, and your makeup will stay crease-free all day, like you just put it on. Try it and you'll see, its so great!
Another advantage is that you don't have to worry about applying any kind of lotion before, as some other products advise. I simply use a daily moisturizer on my face and eyelids every morning and everything still came out perfect.
To apply: just use a very thin veil from lash line to brow bone. Make sure to illuminate some of the darker areas on the inside of your eyes near the nasal bone. It will really clean and brighten your look. Then apply your various eye shadows. Your other colors will easily blend into the "ShadowCreme" producing a natural transition look. Once you're done, you're done. Just go and have fun and check back at the end of the day. Isn't it beautiful? It's well worth the money and you'll soon see why I just can't live without this product now.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6152886

0 comments:

Post a Comment