Monday 5 August 2013

Untitled

The most common eye color type is brown. Since it is the most frequent eye color, there are ways to enhance the true beauty of a brown-eyed girl with colors that make the eyes pop. It is important to choose the right color enhancers for the brown-eyed girl based on the skin tone of the person. I have brown eyes and wish to share some eye shadow colors that make the brown eyes come alive.People with brown or hazel color eyes can wear many shades and experimenting with different colors is important to finding the look that works best with your brown peepers. My eye color can sometimes look really dark but in good lighting will seem like a honey color. The color I use most to bring out my eyes is green. For me, any shade of green will work but I prefer a light green over a dark green. If your eyes are dark brown try using a bright blue color like royal blue or cobalt and use purple for eyes that have flecks of hazel in the eye. Other colors to consider for brown eyes are blue, purple, gold, copper and black for a sexy smoky eye.
Smoky eye makeup is the popular choice look women go for when applying eye makeup. For the brown eye girl keeping it simple using black shadow on the lid and brown on the crease and blend together will create an easy smoky eye look. Also it is important to use eyeliner to enhance the shape of the eye by using browns, black and violet colors or navy colors.

If I want to do a retro look, I will use a white liner pencil and line the waterline of my eye then I'll use a kohl black pencil or liquid liner in black to line underneath the waterline making sure to extend the liner all the way to the corners of my eyes to create an almond shape. I then use a solid color such as a shimmer powder shadow in light pink or powdery blue on the lid.
The simplest way to enhance your eyes without looking overly made up is using a shade of brown eyeliner pencil and black or brown mascara to your lashes. I don't use shadow for this look and I put on some neutral gloss for my lips creating a not so made up look.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7905418

0 comments:

Post a Comment